Spray Foam Insulation in Greenville
When you work with Greenville’s certified spray foam insulation experts you are getting exceptional client care, quality services and guaranteed results. Smith Insulation makes it a priority to show up on time, equipped with the most advanced tools and machinery available on the market. Why? Because we want to provide you with the best services in the county and great client care is one of our main goals. When it comes to spray foam insulation, we’re the team for you!
We Add Value to Older Properties
Did you know that by hiring Smith Insulation, you’ll be preventing future damages or complications from occurring on your Greenville property? That’s right, using a professional company for your remodelling needs is a smart move on your part, because experienced workers such as ourselves are able to detect heat leaks and drafts before they become major issues.
In some cases, older properties may need to be completely retrofitted with new technology in order to prevent mildew, electrical, wiring and other insulation issues. A lot of people do not realize that the proper insulation will provide long term savings on energy and money because it reduces the overall costs of energy bills. The added bonus is that it will also add market value!
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
As well as being extremely efficient, spray foam is also an incredibly cost-effective insulation method that could end up saving you thousands of dollars in the long-term. However, on top of these obvious benefits, spray foam insulation also offers homeowners in Greenville a range of other benefits that should not be underestimated—benefits that can enhance the look and feel of your home, while also adding real and lasting monetary value to your home. The reality is that spray foam outperforms almost all other types of insulation and with Smith Insulation in charge of things, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best work that Greenville has to offer.
With that in mind, here are seven benefits to spray foam insulation that will not only ensure your home retains all its heat but also guarantees that you’re not wasting money unnecessarily.
- Powerful: The expansive nature of spray foam means that it is a far more effective type of insulation compared to other traditional types of insulation. The unique characteristics that this type of insulation possesses means that it can insulate even the most isolated nooks and crannies that otherwise would be left exposed. On top of that, spray foam has a resistance value of R-6, meaning it has the highest air-tight seal ranking on the market.
- Energy Savings: The powerful and encompassing nature of the spray foam insulation service that we at Smith Insulation offer means that families and businesses across Greenville have been able to save significant amounts of money on their energy expenses. On average, spray foam insulation has been shown to provide energy savings of about 50% or more, while other comparative insulation types are usually curbed at around 30%.
- Guaranteed Air-Tight Seal: Trust us, one of the biggest reasons for high energy bills among homeowners and businesses in Greenville are the air leaks that pass through holes and cracks in your attic or crawl space. The great thing about spray foam is that it creates a powerful airtight seal that is, on average, shown to be 24 times less permeable to air infiltration than other types of insulation.
- A Barrier to Moisture: If your Greenville home or commercial property contains too many cracks then it is more than just air that can get in. Water and moisture can gain access to these areas if these cracks are not sealed properly and if this happens the you have a serious problem on your hands. One of the best things about spray foam is that it is impermeable to water and can protect your attic or crawl space from airborne moisture and leaks.
- Deters Mold: The inert polymer that is contained in the spray foam insulation that we at Smith Insulation offer means that it is not only a superb resistant to water, it also guarantees that there is no source of food for mold or bacteria. This means that homes insulated this way are better protected against mold and mildew.
Important Remodeling Information
If you are planning a renovation, then now is a good time to consider the reliability of your infrastructure’s insulating materials. A lot of the time older structures are unable to provide an efficient level of mildew and draft protection because the materials used are not as dependable as they are today.
Products that were used in the past may not be up to civic building codes and regulations. An inspection is often the quickest and best way to find out whether the insulation on your property has exceeded the expiration date. Detection is key when it comes to remodelling, you want to make sure your home or workplace is in the best condition possible.
Exceptional Client Care
Did you know that when it comes to the application of spray foam insulation, ventilation measures, respiration equipment and specialized safety gear are just a few of the necessary steps involved? Don’t cut corners or take unnecessary health and safety risks by taking on such a big project yourself! Hire us as your Greenville professionals, we offer free estimates and competitive rates.
Cost Per Square Foot
Our spray foam insulation calculators are calibrated with your savings in mind. We believe in making comfort accessible to all and our commitment to low prices is reflected in the cost per square foot we offer. Give us a call or send an e-mail to find out more about our rates.
Smith Insulation Are Greenville’s Spray Foam Pros
When you need reliable, professional installers with exceptional project management and product application skills, give Smith Insulation a call. We are your Greenville spray foam insulation company. Book an appointment, or request a detailed outline based on your unique project today. We look forward to working with you.